Available for the first time on DVD, this popular high school course covers key aspects of the Reformed faith and worldview in an easy-to-lead format. Based on the Belgic Confession, each session features a classic twenty-minute video lesson by pastor and teacher Lew Vander Meer. After watching the video segment (DVD sold separately), students use this session guide to review, discuss, and apply the teachings to their lives. The leader guides (sold separately) provide helpful backgrounds and offer options and tips for leading student activities.
Updated to include the 2011 translations of the Reformed confessions, this course will help teens
- make or renew a commitment to Christ as their personal Savior and Lord.
- understand the structure and distinctiveness of Reformed doctrine.
- acquire and use a basic "faith vocabulary" common to the Reformed tradition.
- see a clear connection between doctrine and life.
- respond positively to the teachings of the church.