Welcome to the Digital Library! We’re glad you’re here.
Launched in April 2016, the new Digital Library gives free, online access for CRC churches and members to hundreds of Faith Alive Christian Resources titles—including curriculum, Bible studies, and more. This one-year pilot program, made possible by your church’s support of Ministry Shares, will maximize the use and ministry impact of Faith Alive’s resources throughout the denomination. With the Digital Library, you and everyone in your church can access hundreds of resources in a more convenient way—any time of the day or night, from anywhere, on any device connected to the web. To get started, log in or create an account.
And for those situations where nothing beats a printed copy in your hands, CRCs will begin receiving an automatic 20 percent discount when they order print copies of nearly all Faith Alive titles. This CRC discount begins in June.
We invite you to start browsing the Digital Library to discover all of the great resources available to you! And please spread the word to your church and beyond so others can have free access to this collection of hundreds of books and ministry resources.
The Digital Library is #FreeforCRC. Anyone who attends a Christian Reformed church can have free access to this collection of hundreds of books and ministry resources. Help spread the word in your church and beyond!
- Facebook - Click to share on your personal Facebook page, or from your church's Facebook page.
- Twitter - Click to tweet using #FreeforCRC from your personal or church Twitter account.
- Email - Email your CRC friends and fellow church members. Tell them about crcna.org/Library
- More - Plus we’ve got images you can share, pin, tweet, or post to your peeps. Get 'em here.
- Social Media - Post on your church's Facebook page, Twitter account, or other social media using the links above. Or share one of our images and include the link to crcna.org/library.
- Email - Send an email to your church's email list, or feature information in your church e-newsletter (see text).
- Video - Show the video during a church service or as part of a presentation, or share it on social media (see video link).
- Paper - Distribute the bulletin insert in bulletins or mailboxes, or on your information table (bulletin insert PDF). You can request free hard copies from Faith Alive.
- Bulletin or Newsletter - Feature an announcement in your church bulletin or newsletter (see text).
- Poster - Print and place the poster in your church's gathering area (poster PDF).
If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images, Text, Videos, and More
See all of our shareable images, videos, PDFs, text, and more.